Naturade Pea Protein Packet (12 x 1.3 Oz)

  • Sale
  • Regular price $20.56

Enjoy Naturade Pea Protein Packet - Case of 12 - 1.3 oz every day at these amazing prices! Get all the benefits of pea protein in a delicious vanilla shake! Naturade is proud to introduce Pea Protein in single serving packets. Pea Protein is a natural plant-based protein that is derived from yellow peas (Pisum sativum), also known as "split peas." Product characteristics include: Nutritional Information Calories 130 Calories from Fat 20 Total Fat 2.5 g 4% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 270 mg 11% Potassium 130 mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 10 g 3% Dietary Fiber 2 g 7% Soluble Fiber 2 g Sugars 3 g Sugar Alcohol 1 g Other Carbohydrates 3 g Protein 20 g 0% Vitamin A 0% Calcium 0% Vitamin C 0% Iron 0% Daily Value Not Established. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Other Ingredients: Pea Protein Isolate, Fructose, Sunflower Oil, Inulin Fiber (Chicory), Natural Flavors, Xylitol, Erythritol, Maltodextrin, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan and Stevia Leaf Extract. (Please note: Description is informational only. Always read the product label before use and check with your health professional before using this product)
Gluten Free: Gluten Free
Pack Size: 1.3 OZ